Info on our choices for things to do in Umbria and other regions!
- Umbria Jazz, Terni Spring – Terni
- Cantine Aperte (Open Wineries) – participating cantine Last weekend of May – Vineyards across Umbria
- Festival dei 2 Mondi, Spoleto – June/July, Spoleto
- Umbria Jazz, Perugia – July, Perugia
- Enological Montefalco – September, Montefalco
- Ottobre Trevano – October, Trevi
- Eurochocolate festival, Perugia – October, Perugia
Wine Tours in other regions
Campania and other regions
- Alla Madonna del Piatto Letizia Mattiacci
- Life Italian Style Jennifer McIlvaine
- Think On This New Stuff – Judith A Greenwood
- Agriturismo Poggio Etrusco – Pamela Sheldon-Johns
- Divina Cucina – Judy Witts Francini
- Ecco La Cucina – Gina Stipo
- Cook in Venice – Monica and Arianna
Tours etc with a difference ….
- Via Del Vino – Gastronomic Walking Tour, Perugia
- Wild Foods Italy – Truffle hunting & cooking lesson
- Tour Umbria on a Vespa. Excellent fun!
- Adopt an Umbrian olive tree! Case Margherita
- Balloon Adventures – Balloon Rides over the spectacular Umbrian countryside (Not to be missed!)
Fabulous Art Visit around Montefalco and Bevagna with Alison Ryde,
- Koala Viaggi – For your trips & excursions while in Italy.
- X E currency converter
- Italian Train Information
- Ryanair budget airline – (Stansted to Perugia)
General Italy Stuff n Info
- Web designer in Umbria, AdessoWebs – Conor A. McGlone.
- A Studentessa Matta – award winning blog. – Melissa Muldoon
- Go Italy – Travel articles about Umbria and other regions – Martha Bakerjian
Worldwide Travel Resource Site
- Where In The World Is Kate? – Kate Green